There are three cities vying for the position of most dominant: Sable, Thrace, and Androctonus. To see which city is dominant, type cities.
To contribute to a city's dominance, you can tribute resources, dominance vouchers, and other special items to the cities.
In thanks for contributing to the prosperity of the city, you are rewarded Kingdom allegiance, if you have sworn fealty to kingdom to which you are contributing.
Resources that are deposited into a crate are a value determined by their difficulty to harvest. When refined, a resource provides ten times the value.
The base values can be found at each of the resource pages herbs, lumber, ore, skins, other resources.
In each city is found a large wooden crate into which you can deposit your resource or voucher.
Directions from the center of town: 6e, 5s, w, court, n.
Directions from the center of town: 3n, 2e, 2n.
Directions from the center of town: 2w, sw, 2nw, 3n, w, u, n
Benefits of City Dominance
Presently the benefits of city dominance are:
- Faster regen in taverns in the dominant city
- Cheaper teleports between major cities to the dominant city
- 5% bonus to selling to shops in the dominant city
- 5% cheaper to publish books at the publishing house in the dominant city
- 5% cheaper to buy books at the publishing house in the dominant city
- 10% cheaper augments
- 10 Kingdom allegiance are distributed every hour to citizens of the dominant city