From ThresholdRPG Wiki
Retraining is available to tradesman wishing to switch trades. Retraining is like remorting except that your guild does not change. If a tradesman tires of his current trade, the option exists to retrain in the Trade Courtyard.
- Character's levels are set to 1/1.
- Character's skills and spells are reset.
- Character keeps clan.
- Character keeps religion.
- Character keeps house.
- Character keeps bloodoath.
- Character spends 50 orb to retrain. The coin must be in the bank.
- Character's tribute is reset to 0.
- Character's shop cut is reset to 0.
- From whatever is remaining after the 50 orb retraining cost, character donates all but 5,000 coins to the crafting guild.
- Character will lose bloodjewels and belt.
- If the character is a hegemon, he/she will lose that status.
- Character will lose all current abilities that are not related to his new trade, general guild commands, church, race, clan, or bloodoath.
- Hegemon characters remorting lose the benefits of being famous.
Autoload Weapon Effects
- You will receive your autoload again when you reach level 20.
- You may opt to have your autoload recoded as an autoload held item (recoding fees apply). This item should reflect your character's primary trade.
- You will have the option to donate your autoload to the game if you wish to do so.
- If you donate your autoload weapon to the game, you will be allowed to pay the autoload recode fee and receive a unique recipe for your crafter at level 20/20. The unique recipe MUST fit your character's primary trade.
- RETRAINING IS AVAILABLE TO ALL CRAFTERS WHO CAN AFFORD TO DO SO.
- YOU ARE EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN FROM ACCEPTING COINS FROM ANYBODY ELSE IN ORDER TO RETRAIN.
- RETRAINING DOES NOT REQUIRE ADMIN PERMISSION.